Employment Update: June 2023
Since we released our May 2023 employment law update there have been a number of significant employment law developments. We’ve summarised the key updates and developments, with practical tips for employers, in our June employment update, covering:
- New rights and leave entitlement for parents and carers.
- Responding to subject access requests: new ICO guidance for employers.
- UK Government policy paper on employment law changes, including a proposal to limit non-compete clauses to three months.
- A case update on the importance of decision-makers in discrimination dismissal cases.
- Plus an update on the revocation of EU-derived employment laws.