Employment Update: February 2023
We’ve released the latest in our series of regular Northridge employment updates – your quick digest of the key changes and developments affecting businesses and individuals in the employment / HR sector.
This February 2023 update covers:
- Key points for employers when entering into a settlement agreement with an employee.
- Upcoming changes relating to flexible working requests.
- A summary of the Government’s consultation on holiday entitlement for casual workers, in light of the Supreme Court ruling in Harpur Trust v Brazel.
- Key takeaways from a case relating to termination of employment by letter.
- Takeaways for employers in light of a case dealing with personal messages on a work computer.
To open the update, click here.