Northridge top tier for Sport in Chambers
All four of Northridge’s founding partners are individually ranked as notable practitioners in Chambers in the Sport category, with Jon Ellis and Ian Lynam ranked Band 1.
“Outstanding team with a wide range of experience advising on high-profile contentious and non-contentious matters in football, athletics and other sports.”
“They are excellent across the board – wise counsel, speed and execution being key differentiators.”
“When we founded the firm less than two years ago, we set out to be the practice the sports industry turns to when the stakes are highest. We are therefore delighted to have already received top tier rankings for Sport in both of the independent legal directories and, in particular, to have received such high praise from our clients in those rankings.”
Northridge Founding Partner
NOTES TO EDITORS
Northridge is an independent law firm that focuses on the most complex and important matters in sport. Founded in 2017, it has already established itself as the firm the sports industry turns to when the stakes are highest.
It is ranked Tier 1 for sports law in both the Legal 500 and Chambers (one of only two firms to have achieved this status in both legal rankings), it won the “Boutique law firm of the Year” award from Legal Business in 2019 and is Europe’s largest sports practice with 25 dedicated fee earners.
- Sporting bodies: The British Horseracing Authority, the Football Association, World Rugby, the Welsh Rugby Union, Premiership Rugby, the Rugby Football League, Formula E, the Greyhound Board of Great Britain
- Football teams: AC Milan, Everton FC, Middlesbrough FC
- Individuals: Dele Alli, Cesc Fabregas, Kevin De Bruyne, Jadon Sancho, Thierry Henry
- Investors and financiers: Elliott, Deutsche Bank, Shamrock Capital, Atairos, Farhad Moshiri
- Major brands and agencies: Puma, Betway, Roc Nation, KIN Partners, AEG Worldwide