Northridge co-hosts panel event on the changing role of athletes
The recording of the session, on the topic of Megastar Athlete to Megabrand, can be accessed below. The panel for the event featured:
- Tracy Deforge, the Founder and CEO of The Players’ Impact, the first venture platform for professional athletes.
- Andre Fluellen, the Co-Founder of Beyond The Game Network. Before setting up the Beyond The Game Network, Andre played for eight years in the NFL as a defensive tackle for the Lions, Bills and Dolphins.
- Michael Golomb, CEO & CFO of FANVESTOR, a crowdfunding and engagement platform that enables entertainment and sports celebrities to capitalise on their social media following and fan bases.
- Joi Garner, EVP, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary of THINK450, a for-profit licensing and business development entity wholly owned by the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA) and its members.
- Kristen Kuliga, SVP of Business Development at Vanguard Sports Group.