Legal Director – Content & Knowledge
Full-time or part-time
To assist the continued growth of the firm, we are now looking to recruit an experienced lawyer to spearhead our knowledge-based marketing. This unique role requires a strong technical lawyer with an interest in marketing and business development.
The role will have two key areas of focus:
- Thought leadership/content generating (alone, and alongside other Northridge staff) quality content on topics of relevance and key legal and sector developments and managing its circulation/publication;
- managing the firm’s thought leadership speaking programme (at conferences, fora, universities etc.); overseeing content for website, brochures, presentation, pitches etc. to ensure the firm remains on message and speaks with a consistent voice.
Delivering (alone, and alongside other Northridge team members) quality internal training and external client education programmes.
You will create a culture that enthuses all members of the firm to contribute to content and knowledge management. This role would suit an ambitious qualified lawyer looking to join a growing and exciting firm within a commercially minded and client facing role.
Remuneration is competitive and you will join Northridge’s unique profit-sharing pool which enables all team members to participate in the profits of the firm.
Some key deliverables include:
- Monitoring key legal and regulatory development pipeline
- Leading the firm’s training program
- Planning, managing and often delivering appropriate internal and external training/briefings
- Providing knowhow updates at firm meetings
- Attend external courses and events and provide updates internally
- Manage the creation of client briefings and other thought leadership pieces
- Assisting with preparation of articles for industry publications
- Manage speaking opportunities and attendance at conferences
- Manage client events (off and onsite)
- Manage relevant directory, awards and league table submissions
- Produce and manage the production and distribution of marketing communication materials
- Manage capability and credential statements, providing technical input where required.
- Substantial experience practicing within a leading Commercial, Corporate or Litigation practice
- Experience in delivering internal and/or external technical training or briefings
- Strong client facing skills and business development ability
- Exceptionally strong communicator
- Exceptional writing skills and able to generate content to a high standard
- Able to engage and lead others
- Extremely well organised
- Sports law experience is not essential
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.